|"There's No Place Like Home (Part 2)"|
|Season , Episode |
# overall in Series
|Original air date||October 16, 1978|
|IMDb||There's No Place Like Home (Part 2)|
|Written by||Michael Landon|
|Directed by||William F. Claxton|
There's No Place Like Home (Part 1)
- Michael Landon: Charles Ingalls
- Karen Grassle: Caroline Ingalls
- Melissa Sue Anderson: Mary Ingalls
- Melissa Gilbert: Laura Ingalls
- Lindsay and Sidney Greenbush: Carrie Ingalls
- Jeffrey: Bandit
- This is the first time that Albert learn Walnut Grove and the Farm of the Ingalls can.
- This Episode reveals that Lars Hanson had found Walnut Grove over 50 Years it is his last appareance ,he dies few Months later in a epilog by Laura Ingalls.
- At the end of this episode stand a Shield who stand write(Walnut Grove founded 1840 by Lars Hanson).
- This Episode have a lenght of 70 Minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.